THE FIJI 10’9 SOFT TOP EPOXY BOARD, OFFERS COMPLETE EASE OF USE AND VERSATILY. THE SOFTNESS OF THE EVA ALL OVER DECKING AND CUSHIONED-RAILS, MAKE THIS BOARD A JOY TO OWN AND USE. WHETHER PADDLED OR SAILED, THIS BOARD IS IDEAL FOR THE RECREATIONAL PADDLER, THAT WANTS A NO-NONSENSE SOLUTION IN SUP OWNERSHIP AND ENTRY TO THE SPORT AND TO THAT OF WINDSURFING.
We have included a mid located fin box, and a fin to improve upwind performance when windsurfing and being as they are US fin boxes, you can add most any regular fin size you wish to maximise performance. Constructed using epoxy and fibreglass, with a 3mm PVC reinforced decking, these boards are designed to take regular use and are well suited to the rigours of school or hire useage. If you live by the water and need an easy ‘grab ‘n go’ SUP board, this board is ideal.
Super stable, easy to manage and paddle, the soft rails ensure the structural element of the board is protected at all times.
FIJI 10’9 X 32″ X 200LTS
- Constructed of super tough epoxy and 3mm PVC reinforcement decking
- Female insert on upper deck to fit windsurfing rig
- Mid located US fin box for sailing upwind
- Nose hole for towing and anchoring
- Centre carry hand hold
- US fin box
- Bow cargo net
- Super stable
- Diamond EVA pad in standing area
- Smooth EVA covering bow, stern and all rails